FIELD OF SPECIALIZATION: Environmental Science
SPECIAL INTEREST : Computational Biology, Ecology, Ethnobotany, Mycology, Environmental Economics
PRESENTLY WORKING ON FAMILY / TRIBE / GENUS OR FLORA OF (AREA) : Microfungi of Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Maharashtra
PHONE : 9969724222
ON GOING OTHER PROJECTS : Taxonomic Study of Micro Fungi of Sanjay Gandhi National Park & 10?joining areas.
1. Taxonomic Study of Micro Fungi of Sanjay Gandhi National Park & 10?joining areas (April 2016-March 2020): Assisting Dr. Rashmi Dubey in field survey, processing of collected specimens and documentation.
2. Flora and Ethnobotany of Balasore District, Odisha (2013-2016): Partial involvement as a technical assistant from 2013 to 2015; assisted in processing of collected specimens, documentation and herbarium upkeep.
3. Ethnobotanical Study of Odisha (PHASE-II) (2011-2017): Partial involvement as a technical assistant from 2011 to 2015. Participated in ethnobotanical survey of five districts of Odisha viz. Nabrangpur, Dhenkanal, Bargarh, Koraput, Balasore; also assisted in processing of collected specimens, documentation and herbarium upkeep.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
A. Research articles/papers:
1. DUBEY, R., A.D. PANDEY. 2019. Statistical analysis of foliicolous fungal biodiversity of Konkan region, Maharashtra, India: A novel approach. Plant Pathology & Quarantine 9(1): 77–115.
2. SARAVANAN, R., D. KANNAN, K.A. SUJANA, A.D. PANDEY. 2018. Documentation of medicinal plants used by the locals of Kuldiha Wildlife Sanctuary, Odisha in the treatment of chronic joint pains. International Journal of Life Sciences Research 6(2):180-185.
3. DUBEY, R., A.D. PANDEY. 2017. Percentage distribution of foliicolous fungi of Maharashtra, India with respect to their disease symptoms: a novel study. Mycologia Iranica 4(2): 103 – 120, 2017
4. BASKE, P.K., A.C. HALDER, P.A. DIWAKAR*, SUJANA K.A. 2014. An Overview of Ethnobotany of Bargarh District, Odisha-II. Journal of Economic & Taxonomic Botany 18(3-4): 485-501.
[*Due to an inadvertent mistake, “Amit Diwakar Pandey” or “Pandey, Amit Diwakar” has been here abbreviated as “P.A. Diwakar”]
B. Book chapters:
1. K. A., SUJANA, AMIT DIWAKAR PANDEY, R. SARAVANAN. 2016. Ethnomedicinal Plants of Dhenkanal District, Odisha, India. In: Conservation, Cultivation, Diseases and Therapeutic Importance of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (eds. H.K. Chourasia and A.K. Rao), Today & Tomorrow's Printers and Publishers, New Delhi, 239-269.
2. DHOLE, P.A., MONIKA MISHRA, A.D. PANDEY, SUJANA K.A. 2016. Conservation of Ethno- gynaecologically Important Plants in Forests of Koraput District, Odisha. In: Forest Ecosystem: Biodiversity, Ecology and Conservation. Educationist Press-Write & Print Publications, New Delhi, 248-263.
3. K.A., SUJANA, R. SARAVANAN, AMIT DIWAKAR PANDEY. 2015. Distribution of Aquatic Macrophytes in Balasore District, Odisha. In: Aquatic Ecosystem: Biodiversity, Ecology and Conservation (eds. Mamta Rawat, Sumit Dookia, Chandrakasan Sivaperuman), Springer India, 1-12.